MARTENS ELEKTRONIK ST500-EX-IA-10-5
The MARTENS ELEKTRONIK ST500-EX-IA-10-5 isolating signal converter can be used to isolate industry standard signals 0/4 … 20 mA or 0/2 … 10 V DC out of the Ex area. So,the universal design of the in- and outputs and the wide range of supply voltage limits the devices into 2 models. However, the ST500Ex provides an isolated transmitter supply for direct connection of active 2-wire sensors (4 … 20 mA) and 3-wire sensors in the Ex-area.
- Ex-i inputs: The connected devices need to be certified depending on the operation-place.
- Current output: Max. burden 1 kΩ for direct driving of propotional 20 mA valves.
- Multi-range: Inputs and outputs are configurable between 0/4…20 mA and 0/2…10 V by DIP-switches on the front panel.
- Input intrinsically safe ATEX II (1) G [Ex ia] IIC, II (1) D [Ex iaD]
- 2 power-supply-designs with wide range of allowed supply voltage: 10 to 30V DC/AC oder 85 to 253V AC
- Electrically isolated: between input / output / supply voltage
- 22.5 mm standard case for rail mounting TS35
- Universal inputs/outputs for (0)4 … 20 mA and 0(2) … 10 V
- Measuring ranges: Selectable
- Current input: 0 to 20 mA or 4 to 20 mA
- Voltage input: 0 to 10V or 2 to 10V
- Output signal: 0 – 20mA,4 – 20mA,0 – 10V or 2 – 10V