Mitsubishi CM50DY 24H Powerex IGBT Module
Mitsubishi CM50DY 24H Overview: Mitsubishi IGBT Modules are designed for use in switching applications. Each module consists of two IGBTs in a half-bridge configuration with each transistor having a reverse-connected super-fast recovery free-wheel diode. All components and interconnects are isolated from the heat sinking baseplate, offering simplified system assembly and thermal management. New modules equipped with three-phase converter, inverter, and brake circuit(CIB), contributes to simplifying design for inverter systems. CIB modules contribute to compact inverter systems by reducing package size by 36% compared to the Mitsubishi Electric’s existing module.
Power loss reduced with the introduction of the 7th-generation IGBT produced using CSTBT™*2 and a diode incorporating a relaxed field of cathode (RFC) structure. The new structure introduced eliminates the solder-attached section, increasing the thermal cycle lifetime, which contributes to improving the reliability of inverters
- Low Drive Power
- Low VCE(sat)
- Discrete Super-Fast Recovery Free-Wheel Diode
- High Frequency Operation
- Isolated Baseplate for Easy Heat Sinking
- Application: AC Motor Control, Motion/Servo Control, UPS, Welding Power Supplies.
- Isolation Voltage: 2500V
- Junction Temperature: -40 to 150 deg C
- Gate Leakage Current: 0.5uA
- Collector Current: 50A
- Storage Temperature: -40 to 125 Degree C
- Peak Collector Current: 100A
- Collector Emitter Voltage: 1200V