Mitsubishi FR D740 3.7KW
Mitsubishi FR D740 3.7KW Overview: The FR-D700 series is compliant to the EU Machinery Directive without the addition of previously required external devices. Operation of an external Emergency Stop device results in a highly reliable immediate shutoff of the D700’s output to the motor.As well as this safety stop function conforms to the following standards.
The applicable motor capacity indicated the maximum capacity applicable for use of the Mitsubishi 4-pole standard motor. The rated output capacity indicated assumes that the output voltage 230V.The % value of the overload current rating indicated the ratio of the overload current to the inverter’s rated output current. For repeated duty, allow time for the inverter and motor to return to or below the temperatures under 100% load. If the automatic restart after instantaneous power failure function (Pr. 57) or power failure stop function (Pr. 261) is set and power supply voltage low while load becomes bigger,as well as the bus voltage decreases to power failure detection level and load of 100% or more may not be available.
- Applicable motor capacity(kW): 3.7
- Output Specification: Three phase
- Input voltage class: Three-phase 400V
- Output rated current(A): 8
- Output capacity(kVA): 6.1
- External communications: RS-232/422/485
- Representative Standard: CE / UL / CUL
- Protective Structure: Enclosed type (IP20)
- Overload current rating: 150% 60 S / 200% 0.5S as well as.
- RoHS: 6