Mitsubishi FX1N 40MR 001 PLC
Mitsubishi FX1N 40MR 001 Overview: The most advanced series in the FX family of PLCs. Its compact, offers extremely fast program execution, accepts up to eight special function modules and provides maximum flexibility. And control power for all your factory automation applications. In addition to the features already listed, the FX2N also offers the following:
Choice of 6 I/O sizes, expandable up to 256 I/O High processing speed, 0.08μs/basic instruction 125 applied instructions, 3072 auxiliary relays, 256 timers, 235 counters. 8000 data registers 8K step RAM program memory (expandable to 16K with EEPROM) 24 Vdc 460mA output for sensors etc with older FX units.
Products in this range are for use with FX1S, FX1N and FX2N PLC, unless specified otherwise. All are DIN rail mount and are 90 mm high and 87 mm deep. The width varies and is tabled below.All of the following products, except the Extension Cable, attach directly to the right hand end of the previous unit, block or module using the short integral lead.
- All have 24Vdc inputs which can be configured as sink or source
- 27 basic instructions
- Networking/communications ability using optional RS-232, RS-422 and RS-485 modules
- 60kHz high speed counter
- DIN rail or surface mount
- Password security
- Real time clock and Run/Stop switch built in
- Choice of relay or transistor output models
- Relay outputs rated 240Vac or 30Vdc, up to 2A per point max.
- Power consumption: 32W
- No. of inputs: 24
- No. of outputs: 16
- Power supply: 100-240V AC
- Type of output: Relay
- Max. number input/output: 40