Mitsubishi FX0N 40MR ES
The Mitsubishi FX0Nc40MRcES has the same features and specifications as the FX0N-40MR-UL. Its an obsolete ‘brick’ type PLC manufactured by Mitsubishi with an integrated CPU, power supply and input/outputs. This PLC features 24 inputs and 16 outputs, and it requires a supply voltage of 24 VDC.
- Power requirements : 100 to 240V AC +10% , -15% 50/60 HZ
- Power consumption : 50VA
- Service supply : 24V DC 200mA
- Total I/O capacity : Standard base unit 40 I/O, can be expanded to 128 I/O with 8 I/O expansion, blocks/40 I/O expansion unit.
- I/O split : Standard base unit has 24 inputs and 16 outputs
- Programming : All Mitsubishi FX hand held programmers, also various versions of MEDOC.
- Mounting facilities : 2 × 4.5 mm (0.18 inch) dia. integral mounting holes, 35 mm (1.38 inch) DIN rail (DIN standard 46277)
- FX 3 G series FX 3 G – 40 MR / ES
- Arithmetic control method : Stored program iterative calculation method with interrupt instruction
- Input / output control method : Batch processing method (when END instruction is executed), I / O refresh command, with pulse catch function
- Programming language : Relay symbol method + step ladder method (SFC expressible)
- Maximum memory capacity : 32000 steps * Comment, 32000 steps including file register
- Internal memory capacity / format : 32000 steps EEPROM (memory backup not required)
- Memory cassette (option) : FX3G-EEPROM-32L (32000 step EEPROM)
- Write function during RUN : Yes (program changeable during sequencer RUN)
- Protection function : Keyword protection function / With customer keyword functionTotal I/O capacity : Standard base unit is 40 I/O, can expand to 128 I/O with 8 I/O expansion, blocks/40 I/O expansion unit.