Mitsubishi FX2N 16MR 001 PLC
Mitsubishi FX2N 16MR 001 Overview: The most advanced series in the FX family of PLC’s. It is compact, offers extremely fast program execution, accepts up to eight special function modules and provides maximum flexibility and control power for all your factory automation applications. In addition to the features already listed, this also offers the following:
- Choice of 6 I/O sizes, expandable up to 256 I/O
- High processing speed, 0.08μs/basic instruction
- 125 applied instructions, 3072 auxiliary relays, 256 timers, 235 counters, 8000 data registers
- 8K step RAM program memory (expandable to 16K with EEPROM)
- 24Vdc 460mA output for sensors etc (250mA for 16 and 32 I/O)
- 100% backward compatibility with older units.
- Total number of I/O channels: 16
- Unit type: MPU – main unit
- Output type: Relay
- Supply voltage: 100 – 240VAC.
- Input points: 8 points.
- Output points: 8 points.
- Power consumption: 20W.