Mitsubishi FX2N 2AD PLC Analog Module
Mitsubishi FX2N 2AD Overview: This Analog module which is used to convert the Analog input into a digital value of 12 bits and it also forwards the values to the PLC Controller. This Analog module can be connected with FX0N, FX2N, and the FX2NC series Programmable controllers.
- A single block capable of handling the input of 8 analog channels. Voltage, current and temperature (thermocouple) inputs can select for each channel. (Mixed settings possible.)
- Highly precise setting variations such as 0.63mV for voltage input, 2.50µA current input and 0.1°C temperature input enable minute detection of fluctuation in analog input values.
- Conversion is executed at 500µs times the number of channels (temperature input: 3ms×number of channels). Most efficient
when average analog input data used.
- Product type: Analog to Digital Module
- Power Supply: 5 VDC/20 mA (from main unit); 24 VDC/50 mA (from main unit)
- Analog Channels: 2 inputs
- Resolution (voltage): 2.5mV (12 bit)
- Related I/O points: 8
- Analog Input Range: 0 to 10 VDC / 0 to 5 VDC / 4 to 20 mA DC