FX3G 14MR Mitsubishi PLC
FX3G CPU Base Units
The FX3G can be recognized as the successor to the FX1N that will continue the concept of combining performance with affordability. Furthermore backwards compatibly allows the FX3G to slip into existing FX1N applications with minimal redesign required.,FX3G CPU’s are compatible with existing FX2N & FX3U expansion modules, including the recently introduced FX3U-ADP expansion modules, and may be used as a replacement for FX1N PLC’s.This sub-compact PLC offers extremely fast program execution, accepts up to eight special function modules and provides maximum flexibility and control power for a wide range of automation applications.,The FX3G will be supported by GX-Developer FX from Version 8.72A onwards.
The FX3G is an introductory compact PLC that is the latest addition to the FX3 Series. With control of directly connected and networked I/O, connectivity to the FX3 Series ADP bus and new expansion boards makes the FX3G ideal for simple yet performance critical applications
• 3rd generation compact PLC
• Highly flexible
• Dual bus architecture- 32k steps of internal program memory
• Integrated real-time clock
• Easy programming with large instruction set and table positioning configuration
• Built-in USB port for the programming communication function to enable high-speed communication at 12Mbps.
• Two built-in variable analog potentiometers available for adjusting the timer set time.
• Programming with GX Developer
|Supply Voltage||100 → 240 V ac|
|Number of Outputs||6|
|Number of Inputs||8|
|Mounting Type||DIN Rail|
|Dimensions||90 x 90 x 86 mm|
|Programming Language Used||Ladder Logic|
|Program Capacity||32000 Steps|
|Programming Interface||Computer, HMI|
|Module Type||Logic Control Module|
|Maximum Operating Temperature||+50°C|
|Minimum Operating Temperature||0°C|
|Output Current||8 A|