Mitsubishi Electric FX3U 4AD ADP
The FX3U-4AD is used to convert analogue voltage or current signals into digital values which can be used in the FX PLC, it also provides 4 analogue input channels with adjustable digital filters, history data and use an integrated high-performance CPU which converts each analogue input in 500μs. The product connects on the right side of an PLC main unit or extension units/blocks (including special function units/blocks).
The analog output modules provide the user with 4 analog outputs.The integrated high performance CPU converts each channel in 0.5ms the digital values from the FX3U controller to the analog signals required by the process. A predetermined output pattern is set as data table, and analog signal can be output according to the data table. The module can output both current and voltage signals.
- Type : Analog Input Special Adapter
- Power supply : From main unit 5V DC, 24V DC
- No of inputs : 4
- Current input : DC4mA ~ 20mA
- Analog input Analog input range Voltage input : DC0V ~ 10V (input resistance 194kO)
- The absolute maximum input Voltage input : -0.5V, + 15V
- Input characteristic : For each channel, you can set the input mode (voltage / current input) is.
- Digital output Voltage input : 12bit binary
- Current input : 11bit binary
- Overall accuracy Voltage input : Ambient temperature 25 °C± 5 °C: 0.5% ± with respect to full-scale 10V (± 50mV) ambient temperature 0 °C~ 55 °C: full scale 10V for ± 1.0% (± 100mV)
- Mass : 0.1kg
- Frequency: 57 ~ 150Hz : Acceleration: 4.9m / s2 X, Y, Z each direction 10 times (for a total of each 80 minutes)