FX3U 4DA Mitsubishi Analog output module
Mitsubishi FX3U 4DA :
Mitsubishi FX3U 4DA Digital To Analogue, 4 Channel, 16 Bit, -10 V To +10 V, 4-20ma DC
- Model: FX3U-4DA.
- Power supply: 5 V DC / 120 FX3U-4AD mA (from base unit); 24 V DC / 160 mA.
- Analog FX3U-4AD outputs channels: 4.
- 16 Bit
- Analog output range: -10 to + 10 V DC; 0 to 20 mA.
- 4 to 20 mA DC.
- MELSEC FX3U series compatible.
- Weight(kg): 0.2.
- Dimensions (W x H x D)mm: 55 x 90 x 8
• Use the product within the generic environment specifications described in PLC main unit manual (Hardware Edition). Never use the product in areas with excessive dust, oily smoke, conductive dusts, corrosive gas (salt air, Cl2, H2S, SO2, or NO2), flammable gas, vibration or impacts, or expose it to high temperature, condensation, or rain and wind. If the product is used in such conditions, electric shock, fire, malfunctions, deterioration or damage may occur.
• Do not touch the conductive parts of the product directly. Doing so may cause device failures or malfunctions.
• Install the product securely using a DIN rail or mounting screws.
• Install the product on a flat surface. If the mounting surface is rough, undue force will be applied to the PC board, thereby causing nonconformities.
• When drilling screw holes or wiring, make sure that cutting and wiring debris do not enter the ventilation slits of the PLC. Failure to do so may cause fire, equipment failures or malfunctions.
• Be sure to remove the dust proof sheet from the PLC’s ventilation slits when installation work is completed. Failure to do so may cause fire, equipment failures or malfunctions.
• Connect extension cables securely to their designated connectors. Loose connections may cause malfunctions.