FX3UC 4AD Mitsubishi Analogue Input Module
FX3UC 4AD :
Mitsubishi FX3UC 4AD Analogue Input Module, 16 Bit, 4 Analogue Inputs For Current Or Voltage, For Fx3uc.
- Part Number: FX3UC4AD
- HS Code: 85371091
- Height (mm): 90
- Width (mm): 24
- Depth (mm): 74
- Brand: Mitsubishi
- Manufacturer Series: FX3UC
- Manufacturer Range: FX Series
- No. of I/O Points: 8 Occupied I/O Points
- No. of Inputs: 4
The FX3UC-4AD special function block (hereinafter called 4AD) for analog input converts four analog input values (voltage, current) to digital values and transfers those digital values to the PLC main unit. For the purpose of this manual the FX3UC-4AD will from here be referred to as the 4AD.
• Make sure to observe the following precautions in order to prevent malfunctions under the influence of noise:
1) Do not bundle the power line or twisted shielded cable together with or lay it close to the main circuit, high-voltage line or load line. Otherwise, noise disturbance and/or surge induction are likely to take place. As a guideline, lay the control line 100mm (3.94″) or more away from the main circuit, high-voltage lines, or load line.
2) Ground the twisted shield cable at one point on the PLC. However, do not use common grounding with heavy electrical systems.
• Make sure to properly wire to the European terminal board in accordance
with the following precautions. Failure to do so may cause electric shock, equipment failures, a short-circuit, wire breakage, malfunctions, or damage to the product.
– The disposal size of the cable end should follow the dimensions described in the manual.
– Tightening torque should follow the specifications in the manual.
– Twist the end of strand wire and make sure that there are no loose wires.
– Do not solder-plate the electric wire ends.
– Do not connect more than the specified number of wires or electric wires of unspecified size.
– Affix the electric wires so that neither the terminal block nor the connected parts are directly stressed.