The Mitsubishi MR-E-40A-KH003 general-purpose AC servo MR-E Super has position control and internal speed control modes. It can perform operation with the control modes changed, e.g. position/internal speed control. Hence, it is applicable to wide range of fields such as precision positioning and smooth speed control of machine tools and general industrial machines.
- Type: Servo amplifier
- Input Voltage: 200V single or three phase.
- Speed control range: Internal speed command 1: 5000
- Using external input signal, control can be switched between position control and internal speed control.
- You can switch between gains during rotation and gains during stop or use an external input signal to change gains during operation.
- Servo amplifier detects mechanical resonance and sets filter characteristics automatically to suppress mechanical vibration.
- Suppresses high-frequency resonance which occurs as servo system response is increased.
- Can simulate machine motions on a personal computer screen on the basis of the machine analyzer results.
- Personal computer changes gains automatically and searches for overshoot-free gains in a short time.
- Automatically adjusts the gain to optimum value if load applied to the servo motor shaft varies.