Mitsubishi MR J2S 40B
The servo amplifiers Mitsubishi MR J2S 40B designed for operation with a MitsubishiMotion-Controller via a serial bus (SSCNET). For this the servo amplifier reads in the position data directly so that it can then execute the positioning process.
Through the specification of speed and direction of rotation via the command unit, precise positioning is possible. To protect the power transistor against over-current resulting from great accelerations or delays or overload the servo amplifier is equipped with a speed limitation feature. The value for speed limitation can be varied and may be specified via an external analogue input or a parameter.
- Power: 400W
- Power Supply (Voltage/frequency): 3-phase 200-230VAC, 50/60Hz; 1-phase 230VAC, 50/60Hz
- Speed frequency response: 550 Hz or more
- Structure: Self-cooling, open (IP00)
- Power Supply (Permissible voltage fluctuation): 3-phase 200-230VAC, 170-253VAC
- Control System: Sinusoidal PWM control/current control system
- Dynamic brake: Built-in
- Protective functions: Overcurrent shutdown, regeneration overvoltage shutdown, overload shutdown (electronic thermal), servomotor overheat protection, encoder fault protection, regeneration fault protection, undervoltage/sudden power outage protection,overspeed protection, excess error protection
- Ambient temperature: Operation: 0-55°C (no freezing), Storage: -20-65°C (no freezing)
- Ambient humidity: Operation: 90% RH max. (no condensation), Storage:90% RH max. (no condensation)
- Atmosphere: Inside control panel; no corrossive gas, no flammable gas, no oil mist, no dust
- Elevation: 1000m or less above sea level
- Oscillation: 5.9 m/s max.
Be the first to review “Mitsubishi MR J2S 40B AC Servo Drive”