Moeller EASY 822 DC TC
The Easy 822 DC TC intelligent relays offer a wide set of features and much greater functionality than the standard intelligent relay. Networking capability enables systems up to 300 I/O to be controlled using distributed intelligence architecture. For short runs this is simply achieved using RJ45 patch leads (e.g. stock no. 504-3232 etc) and end of line terminations stock no. 479-6418.
To achieve the maximum network length of 1km, suitably wired premises would be required. The network can be configured with a program on one controller and all others acting as slaves, or with individual programs on each controller using results from the actions of other controllers (the I/O status of all controllers is visible to all others on the network).
Four types a separate 10 bit, 0-10V analogue output.Direct interface to the MFD display or X-system touch screen HMI systems enables operators to keep informed.Internal features include, 256 lines of control circuit, PID function, stepper motor control, arithmetic function, Encoder input, PWM output, Serial output, and many other advanced functions.
- Local expansion using the Easy i/o expansion units.
- Network up to 8 units over 1000m
- High level network interfaces for: Profibus, CanOpen, DeviceNet, Ethernet.
- Programmable using drag and drop PC software
- PID for temperature or process control
- Stepper motor function for positioning applications
- PWM output for heating applications
- Serial output for modem and txt applications
- Real time clock
- Series: EASY
- Supply Voltage: 24 V dc
- Output Type: Transistor
- Number of Outputs: 9
- Input Type: Analogue, Digital
- Number of Inputs: 12
- Mounting Type: DIN Rail
- Dimensions: 110 x 107.5 x 72 mm
- Module Type: Logic Control Module
- Network Type: EasyNet
- Output Current: 500 mA
- Maximum Operating Temperature: +55°C
- Minimum Operating Temperature: -25°C