Monarch Main Board MCTC MCB C2 PCB Card
Monarch Main Board MCTC MCB C2 Overview: The NICE3000 series integrated elevator control system combines the functions of both elevatorcontroller and the high-performance vector AC drive. It mainly includes the integrated elevator controller,car top board (MCTC-CTB), hall call board (MCTC-HCB), car call board (MCTC-CCB), and optional door pre-open module and remote monitoring system. The NICE3000 has the following functions in the system:
- It controls the motor based on feedback signals from the encoder, and records information of all position switches in the shaft by pulse, implementing accurate leveling and direct travel ride and guaranteeing running safety.
- Implements information collection and control of car-related components by means of CANbus communication with the MCTC-CTB.
- It registers and displays hall calls of all floors with easy address setting by means of Modbus communication with the MCTC-HCB.
The car top board (MCTC-CTB) consists of the elevator car control board of the NICE3000. It includes 8 DI terminals, 1 AI terminal, and 9 relay output terminals (standard: 7). As an important interface between users and the control system, the MCTC-HCB receives hall calls and displays the current floor and running direction for the hall. This board can also be used as car display board.
- Used for: Elevator
- Load Capacity: 1000kg
- Speed: 1.00-2.00m/s
- Control Type: Microcomputer Control
- Use of Occasions: Indoor Type
- Type: Control System