Nais KT4 Controller
Nais KT4 Overview: The AKT4111100 a KT4 Temperature Controller with multi-input sensor input and relay output. It offers heating and cooling control with 2nd optional control output. Electric Works Corporation of America offers a broad line of highly flexible controllers for use as temperature controllers with PID(built-in auto-tuning function included). As well as analog signal conditioners with scaling and panel meters with a very bright and easy to read display. The KT line of controllers is well suited for a wide variety of machine and process control applications. Each controller offers a wide selection of inputs and outputs.
Professional range of Digital Temperature Controllers to suit a wide variety of applications. Flush mount controller with membrane sheet keys. As well as dual LED display to determine the actual & reference values at a glance. Panasonic KT series provide an energy efficient solution without compromising on performance. As well as optional free software available from Panasonic to allow parameters to be set from a computer, along with data logging / monitoring facilities.
- Slim Size (22.5 x 75 x 100mm)
- RS485 ASCII/Modbus Communications Available
- Supply Voltage – 24V AC/DC or 100 to 240V AC
- CE, UL/CSA Approval
- Multi-Input – Versatile thermocouple, RTD, DC Current, DC Voltage
- Control Modes – PID, on/off, Anti-Reset-Windup (ARW)
- Control Outputs – Relay, non-contact voltage output (for SSR drive, DC current output)
- Simple & Accurate – +/- 0.2% span
- Alarm Output – 9 different operation modes
- Application: Constant temperature bath, Scrubber, Shrink wrapping machine, Oven, as well as Warm and cold storage units.