NICE D A S0P4 Inverter
NICE D A S0P4 Overview: The NICE9000 an independently developed integrated controller specifically for elevators designed by MCTC. Focusing on electronic systems in elevators, MCTC uses an entirely parallel signal transmission method, combining the advantages of high stability. Ease of use and no need for adjustment that allow this perfect integration to use in both private and cargo elevators.
- It controls the motor based on feedback signals from the encoder. And records information of all position switches in the shaft by pulse.
- Implements information collection and control of car-related components by means of CANbus communication with the MCTC-CTB.
- It registers and displays hall calls of all floors with easy address setting. By means of Modbus communication with the MCTC-HCB.
The NICE900 series integrated door machine a variable frequency controller specialized for driving the door machine system such as elevator door, cold storage door, and subway door.
It integrates door open/close logic control and motor drive, and implements control on the entire door system with door open/close commands from the external system. The NICE 900 can drive the AC asynchronous motor and permanent synchronous motor (PMSM), and supports two control modes, speed control and distance control. Applicable to various applications, it can meet drive and control requirements of most door systems.
- Input: 1PH AC 220-230V 5.4A 50/60Hz
- Output: 3PH 0-230V 2.3A 0-99Hz
- Power Rating: 400W