Omron CJ1M CPU12 CJ1M Series PLC
Omron CJ1M CPU12 Overview: The Omron CJ1M is a programmable logic controller(PLC) with pulse output and Ethernet networking computer interface device. It has 10K steps program capacity and 320 I/O points. This PLC is for use with CJ1M series. This is the next generation of PLC from the earlier CQM1 series and program compatibility eases the migration between them. As with other Omron PLCs, the CJ1M series is programmed with CX-Programmer. The backplane-less construction makes selection and installation simple.
This product allows you to choose the CPU, power supply unit and the I/O modules to suit the application. All these modules can be simply plugged together through an end-to-end connection and then mounted on DIN rail. It has a compact flash card slot for optional program and data storage in CSV format, which is ideal for data/alarm logging and recipe handling as these files can be handled with standard spreadsheet software.
- Versatile machine control with the highest performance standards in the industry
- Super compact design that meets the highest standards in its class that even a narrow space in a machine serves as a control panel
- Suitable for essentially any application, from small devices and temperature control, to large scale control over networks
- Host Link, RS232C communication port type
- Words data memory capacity is 32k
- Operating temperature ranges between 0°C and 55°C
- Product Family: CJ Series
- I/O capacity: 320 points
- Product Type: CPU Unit
- Program Capacity: 10K steps
- Mountable Units: 10 units (no expansion rack)
- Network Type: DeviceNet
- Communication Port Type: Host Link, RS232C