Omron CP1H X40DT D PLC
Omron CP1H X40DT D Overview: Complete with a standard-feature USB port, CP1L CPU Units are available for applications with as few as 10 I/O points. Whether you need simple sequence control or pulse I/O and a serial port. The CP1L PLCs give you an economical choice from among 10-, 14-, 20-, 30-, 40-, and 60-point CPU Units.
• Pulse output for 4 axes. Advanced power for high-precision positioning control.
• High-speed counters. Differential phases for 4 axes.
Easily handles multi-axis control with a single unit.
• Eight interrupt inputs are built in. Faster processing of approximately 500 instructions speeds up the entire system.
• Serial communications. Two ports. Select Option Boards for either RS-232C or RS-485 communications.
• Ethernet Communications. Enabled by using an Option Board. Two ports can be used as an Ethernet port to
perform. Ethernet communications between the CP1H and a host computer.
• Built-in Analog I/O. XA CPU Units provide 4 input words and 2 output words.
• USB Peripheral Port. Another standard feature.
• The structured text (ST) language. Makes math operations even easier.
• Can be used for the CP1W series and CJ series Unit. The extendibility of it is preeminently good.
• LCD displays and settings. Enabled using Option Board.
- Communication Port Type: USB, Ethernet
- For Use With: CP1 Family Series
- Input Type: Digital
- Maximum Operating Temperature: +55 C
- Minimum Operating Temperature: 0 C
- Mounting Type: DIN Rail Mount ; Panel Mount
- Number of Inputs: 24
- Number of Outputs: 16
- Output Type: Relay
- Primary Type: Controller
- Special Features: X Type CPU, 4 Encoder Input, 8 Interrupts/Counter.
- Standards: UC1, N, L, CE
- Supply Voltage: 20.4-26.4 VDC
- Temperature Operating Range: 0 to +55 C
- Termination: Screw