Omron E2EL X5E2 2M Proximity Sensor
Omron E2EL X5E2 2M overview: The Proximity Sensor is ready to operate within 100 ms after power supplied. If power supplies are connected to the Proximity Sensor and load respectively, be sure to supply power to the Proximity Sensor before supplying power to the load.The Proximity Sensor may output a pulse signal when it turned
off. Therefore, it recommended to turn off the load before turning off the Proximity Sensor.
When using a DC power supply, make sure that the DC power supply has an insulated transformer. Do not use a DC power supply with an auto- transformer.If there a power or high- tension line near the cord of the Proximity Sensor, wire the cord through an independent metal conduit to prevent against Proximity Sensor damage or mal -functioning.The Proximity Sensor must not subject to excessive shock with a hammer when it installed, otherwise the Proximity Sensor may damage or lose the water- resistivity.
- Stainless steel and brass housing
- Two housing length for each type
- Pre–wired and Plug–in connector types
- Short–circuit protection and reverse polarity protection
- Sensing head size: M18
- Type: Cylinder type (with screw)、Shielded
- Power source: DC Three-wires models
- Sensing distance: 5 mm ±10%
- Setting distance: 0 to 4 mm
- Operation mode: NC