Omron E3HT 1E1 Sensor
Omron E3HT 1E1 Photoelectric sensor connectors suitable for a wide range of applications, the high performance and features of these sensor connectors make them ideal for standard and challenging applications.Photoelectric Sensors detect photo-optical workpieces. It provides many varieties of Sensor, including diffuse-reflective, through-beam, retro-reflective, and distance-settable Sensors, as well as Sensors with either built-in or separate amplifiers.
- With these Photoelectric Sensors, the Amplifier and Sensor Head are separated to enable downsizing and facilitate adjustment.
- With these Photoelectric Sensors, the amplifier is built into the Sensor Head
- These Photoelectric Sensors help achieve a total cost reduction because a wide AC or DC power supply range can use.
- Area Sensors Multi-beam Through-beam Sensors used to sense wide areas. The detection width of the Sensor can select according to the application.
- Cylindrical models ideal for embedded installation.
- Square 7.5-mm model has a sensing distance of 1 m.
- Resin-filled models offer excellent vibration resistance.
- Ultra-thin 7-mm model requires very little depth for installation, helping to save space.
- E3HT comply with EN standards.
- Type: Photoelectric Sensor
- Series: E3HT
- RoHS: N
- Response Time: 5 ms
- Sensing Distance: 999.998 mm
- Connector Type: Cable
- Max Operating Temperature: 55 °C
- Min Operating Temperature: -25 °C
- Voltage supply: 12 V ~ 24 V
- Sensing method: Through-Beam