Omron E5CC QX2ASM 800 Digital Temperature Controller
Product Details Omron E5CC:
Omron E5CC temperature controllers are a premium PID based controller that support a wide variety of applications. Covering a comprehensive array of sensor inputs including a universal input, Thermocouple, PT as well as Analogue current/voltage inputs. The E5CC range of temperature controllers offer various configurations to exactly suit your program and application requirements for a reliable and easy to use system.
The controller’s compact 48 x 48 mm unit is an industry standard size and can fit in to most typical system units for a fast and effortless installation. Featuring a large white PV display, the E5CC’s large 15.2 mm LED characters provide increased visibility in any application.
PID control within the E5CC range can be set to separately control heating and cooling processes. This functionality allows for programming to control different systems with response characteristics specified to each application. Auto-tuning of PID control functions allow initial parameters to be configured quickly and easily for smooth fast installation and commissioning. The E5CC range also features standard ON/OFF control for more basic applications.
Features and Benefits
- Large white LCD display
- 15.2 mm characters
- Dual PV/SV 4-digit display
- 50 ms high-speed sampling
- Short 60 mm housing case
- Easy connection to PLC with communications that require no programming
- Component communications can be used to link temperature controllers to each other
- Easy set up with CX-Thermo software (Windows XP, 7) without additional power supply via USB conversion cable
The E5CC-QX2ASM-800 model from Omron features an SSR voltage output as well as a universal input. The controller also features 2 auxiliary outputs for expansion to suit almost any heating or cooling system. The screw terminals of the controller provide secure and easy to use connectivity to peripherals for a range of application uses.
Omron’s E5CC-QX2ASM-800 model temperature controller also requires a PSU power supply to operate.100 – 240 V ac
Omron – E5GC, E5CC, E5EC, E5AC, E5DC, E5CN & E5CB Ranges
- Attribute Value
- Supply Voltage 100 → 240 V ac
- Size 48 x 48mm
- Number of Outputs 1
- Minimum Operating Temperature -10°C
- Maximum Operating Temperature +50°C
- Range -200 → +2300 (Thermocouple) °C, -200 → +850 (Platinum Resistance Thermometer) °C, 0 → +260 (Infrared Temperature Sensor) °C, 0 → 10 V, 0 → 20 mA
- Panel Depth 72.1mm
- Series E5CC
- Display Colour White
- Input Type Universal