Omron E6F AB3C C Absolute Encoder
Omron E6F AB3C C Overview: Incremental Encoders output a pulse string according to the rotational displacement of an axis. The number of rotations can be detected by counting the number of pulses. Improved reliability with reverse connection and load short circuit protection.
Absolute encoders also provide programming flexibility. By removing the need for system homing, the encoders controlled to give positioning programs based on setting up reference from point-to-point, rather than from a home position. Additionally, a microprocessor interface module allows for programming various operating parameters, such as resolution.
Absolute encoders have a number of advantages. First is the non-volatility of memory. An absolute encoder works as a non-volatile position verification device. True position not lost if power lost or the system moves while power switched off. A continuous reading of position is not needed. This is specifically useful in those applications, such as satellite-tracking antennas, where position verification is key.
- Incorporates a sealed bearing, meeting IP64 for durability
- Compact: 50-mm diameter x 38-mm height
- 8 mm-dia. stainless steel shaft is twice as strong as conventional shafts
- Reliable bearing and metal slit plate ensure shock resistance of 1000 m/s 2
- Pulses Per Revolution: 360
- Encoder Technology: Absolute
- Maximum Revolutions: 5000rpm
- Output Signal Type: NPN Open Collector
- Shaft Type: Solid
- Supply Voltage: 5 → 12 V dc
- Shaft Diameter: 10mm
- Resolution: 10 Bit
- IP Rating: IP65
- Interface: BCD
Be the first to review “Omron E6F AB3C C”