Omron H8PS 16BFP
Omron H8PS 16BFP Overview: The lineup includes Models with 32 outputs in a compact 1/4-DIN size. Using the optional Parallel Input Adapter (Y92C-30) enables expanding to up to 64 outputs for one encoder to support anything from a simple positioning application to a large-scale system. The programming method is designed based on a one key-one action concept for settings that could not be simpler. Both initial settings and factory adjustments are effort-free.
- Despite its compact size (DIN 96 × 96 mm), a range of outputs are available up to 32 outputs.
- Using the parallel input adapter allows you to expand up to 64 outputs on a single encoder.
- The large screen display allows you to quickly and easily check the operational status.
- The large backlit negative LCD uses a color display to indicate a wealth of information about the operation status.
- Features a double display which, during operations, displays both the speed (r/min) and the present angular position. The speed can also display on the main display.
- Up to eight different programs can be registered in advance. Enabling fast and easy switching between products. (16/32-output types only).
- Automatically advances the ON/OFF angle of outputs to the set angle in proportion to machine (encoder) speed. This compensates for the delay in the timing of ON/OFF operations.
- The speed alarm (upper/lower limit) output function detects abnormal rotation speeds.
- Can output a set number of pulses per rotation.
- Type: Cam positioner
- LCD backlight: With backlight
- Supply voltage AC: 20.4-26.4 V
- Transistor output: 16
- Size: 1/4 DIN (96 x 96 mm)
- Installation type: DIN Rail, On-panel
- Output type: PNP
- Inputs: Encoder
- Width: 96 mm
- Height: 121.2 mm
- Depth: 58 mm
Be the first to review “Omron H8PS 16BFP”