Omron NSA12 TX01S E HMI
Omron NSA12 TX01S E Overview: The NSA-series Industrial PC is an industrial, panel-mountable computer equipped with a Celeron M Processor and featuring a touch panel and display. Be sure to read and understand the functions and performance specifications in this is prior to using it, and operate it as described herein.
Designed specifically for machine usage, making them innovative yet reliable, the IPC Machine Controller combines the precision and utility of the Sysmac platform with the versatility and range of Windows programs.
The two platforms operate simultaneously but separately, so if Windows down, the machine just keeps on working. As a result, engineers become unstoppable – empowered to explore manufacturing innovation by leveraging big data, NUI (Natural User Interface) and IoT (Internet of Things) initiatives, all without compromising proven PLC reliability and robustness.
- Windows Embedded Standard 7
- Open operating system enables use of own software
- Ethernet port for access to your IT systems
- Sysmac Machine control inside
- 500 μs system cycle time
- 16 to 64 axes of motion control
- EtherNet/IP port for machine-to-machine, HMI communication
- EtherCAT port for up to 192 synchronized slaves
- Safety over EtherCAT – FSoE
- Type: Controller
- Display Size: 12″
- Processor Speed: 1.3GHz
- Memory: 512MB