Panasonic AFPX C60T PLC CPU
Panasonic AFPX C60T Overview: Professional range of PLCs which can provide the user with a secure, high-powered unit with exceptional expandability options for the series as well as.
APFX programmable controllers offer a Servo and Stepper motor control solution with diverse control options. With these applications in mind the AFPX series of general purpose PLC which is well suited for small scale equipment control enabling multi-axis control within a small space as well as.
- The 32-bit RISC processor provides the top-level processing speed in compact PLCs. The scan time is 2ms or less for 5000 steps*¹. A high-speed PLC is indispensable for enhancing the functionality of equipment.
- FP-X, which is equipped with 32k steps*² program memory, is ideal for fully covering the increasing functions, such as communications, positioning and analog control. The ample program capacity can also support future equipment and modifications.
- As well as the FP-X features an independent comment memory which facilitates program management and maintenance. Comments document a PLC project and help programmers understand the code long after the program as well as was written.
- Since up to 8 expansion units can be connected to 1 control unit, the maximum number of I/O points is 300. Furthermore, with the add-on cassette and expansion FP0 adapter connected.
- Number of Inputs and Type: 32 – Digital, Option Cards Available
- Number of Outputs and Type: 28 – Solid State, Option Cards Available as well as.
- Expandable: 8 Modules Max
- Voltage – Supply: 100 ~ 240VAC
- Display Type: No Display
- Communications: USB, Option Cards Available
- Memory Size: 32K Words
- Mounting Type: Chassis Mount, DIN Rail
- Operating Temperature: 0°C ~ 55°C
- For Use With: FP-X Programmable Controllers
- Input Current: 8 mA
- Output Current: 0.5A
- Output Type: Transistor NPN as well as.