Panasonic FP0 A80 A Input Module
Panasonic FP0 A80 A Overview: The FP0 offers a compact design that breaks all previous common sense rules on small-scale PLCs. With one of the smallest-ever attachment area, the FP0 perfect for installation in machines, facilities. And control boards where miniaturization progress even further. As well as the expansion unit can easily attach directly to the control unit. Special expansion cables, backplanes and so forth unnecessary. As well as the expansion unit employs a stacking system that uses expansion connectors and locking levers on the surface of the unit itself.
- Compact size with easy expansion
- High specifications for both speed and capacity.
- Serial interfaces and modem compatible
- Easy maintenance
- High precision temperature control as well as.
- Application: Multi Channel Analogue Control
- Display Type: LED
- For Use With: Controller
- Input Current: 4.3 mA
- Input Type: Analog
- Minimum Operating Temperature: 0 °C
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 55 °C
- Mounting Type: DIN Rail Mount
- Number of Inputs: 8 Input as well as.
- Output Current: 0 to 20 mA
- Output Type: Analog
- Primary Type: Controller
- Product Header: Ultra-Small/Ultra-Slim PLC
- Programmable With: FP0 Adapter
- Series: FP0 Series
- Special Features: EEPROM Internal Memory.
- Supply Voltage: 24 VDC
- Terminal Type: Screw
- Turn On Time: 1ms
Be the first to review “Panasonic FP0 A80 A”