Panasonic FPG C32T2H CPU
Panasonic FPG C32T2H Overview: The FP Sigma is the state of the art PLC technology in the most compact size. As well as with 2-axis motion control of up to 100 kHz. 4 high-speed counters of up to 50 kHz. 32K step program memory as well as RTC capability and a variety of communication cassettes, the FP Sigma is one of the most flexible PLC on the market. The FP-Sigma features the very latest control technology and a compact structural design. As well as it is able to communicate with all major factory automation products. As well as you can program the FP-Sigma using our FPWIN Pro software (conforming to IEC 61131-3), and it is compatible with all Panasonic controllers.
- High-Speed 0.32 μsec/Instruction
- 32K Step Program Memory as well as.
- 4 Channels of High-Speed Counters
- 2-Axis Motion Control (1Ch — 100 kHz/2-Ch — 60 kHz Each)
- New EZPID Instruction/Auto-Tuning
- Total of 3 Communication Ports Possible
- Modbus RTU Master/Slave Support
- PC-Link Support as well as.
- Floating Point Calculation
- 4-8 Character Security Password
- Adaptable to FPO Expansion Units
- Number of Inputs: 16
- Supply Voltage: 24V dc
- Output Type: NPN, Transistor
- Number of Outputs: 16
- For Use With: Minas A4 Servo Drives as well as.
- Manufacturer Series: FPG
- Network Type: Ethernet, ModBus
- Program Capacity: 32000 Steps
- Programming Interface: RS232C
- Output Current: 300 mA
- Maximum Operating Temperature: +55°C
- Memory: 256K Words as well as.
- Minimum Operating Temperature: 0°C
- Dimensions: 90 x 25 x 60 mm
- Mounting Type: DIN Rail