Panasonic MDDKT3530E Servo Drive
Panasonic MDDKT3530E overview: A basic element for modern automation concepts servo drives. With our products our customers can improve the productivity and energy efficiency of their industrial equipment and facilities. Productivity plays a key role within the modern factory. To raise efficiency on the production line new and more powerful industrial solutions conquer the factory automation sector. Servo drives control the motors which move parts from one place to another or machine parts in order to get the final product. Depending on the type of production different machines and different servo drives are needed. With its wide range, Panasonic servo drives ideally suited for high dynamic, small and complex applications as well as mobile applications with DC-motors.
- Frequency response: 2.3 kHz
- Power device Max. current rating: 30A
- Power rating: 1kW
- Supply voltage: Single/3-phase 200V
- Control method: Position control
- Input power: Main circuit: Single/3-phase 200 to 240V +10% -15% 50/60 Hz
- Input power: Control circuit: Single phase 200 to 240V +10% -15% 50/60 Hz
- Encoder feedback: 20-bit (1048576 resolution) incremental encoder, 5-wire serial
- Parallel I/O connector: General purpose 10 inputs
- Parallel I/O connector: General purpose 6 output
- Communication function: USB
- Communication function: USB interface to connect to computers for parameter setting or status monitoring.
- Regeneration: Built-in regenerative resistor (external resistor is also enabled.)