Parker 690PB SSD Drive
The Parker SSD 690PB AC Drive is designed for speed control of standard 3-phase induction motors. Larger models are available in a range of ratings for constant torque and quadratic torque applications. This dual mode feature provides a cost effective solution to general industrial applications, as well as the control of pumps and fans.
This mode is ideal for basic motor speed control, or multiple motors driven in parallel. The quick set-up menu and plain language display ensures the quickest and easiest, trouble free start up.High starting torque and tight speed regulation provided by a sophisticated MRAS (Model Reference Adaptive System) motor control strategy. MRAS provides accurate speed simulation (without the need for any speed measuring transducer) by continually modelling the motor.
For environments that have dusty, humid or corrosive atmospheres, the AC690+ can optionally supplied with conformally coated circuit boards that improve the drives resistance to corrosion, thereby increasing reliability and service life.
- Vector control with / without encoder feedback
- Power ratings 0.37 to 1000 kW
- Supplied in enclosure above 355 kW
- Pre-programmed application Macros
- Programmable over communications
- Programming identical to DC 590+ DC drive
- Variable torque ratings
- Class B EMC filters
- Power Rating: 5.5kW
- Input Current: 8A.
- Input Voltage: 380/460V three phase +-10% at 50/60Hz
- Digital Inputs: 7 Inputs 3 Outputs
- Protection: IP20
- Frame Size: Frame B
Be the first to review “Parker SSD 690PB 5.5kW”