Phoenix Contact QUINT PS 1AC 24VDC 5
The Phoenix Contact QUINT-PS/1AC/24DC/5 is a DIN-rail mount primary-switched Power Supply with SFB technology. Compact power supply units of the latest QUINT POWER generation maximize the availability of your system.However, with the SFB technology (selective fuse breaking technology), six times the nominal current for 12ms.Even the standard power circuit-breaker can now also be triggered reliably and quickly. Faulty current paths are switched off selectively, the faulty problem is located and important system parts continue to operate. Comprehensive diagnostic provid through constant monitoring of output voltage and current. This preventive function monitoring visualizes critical operating modes and reports them to the control unit before an error can occur.
The energy meter has the aluminium disc whose rotation determines the power consumption of the load. The disc is placed between the air gap of the series and shunt electromagnet. The shunt magnet has the pressure coil, and the series magnet has the current coil.The pressure coil creates the magnetic field because of the supply voltage, and the current coil produces it because of the current.
- Through reliable starting of difficult loads with power boost power reserve
- Adjustable output voltage
- >55ms Long mains buffering
- Less than 635000-hour (40°C) High MTBF
- 300VAC Short-term input voltage
- <0.15s Typical response time
- 5A Input fuse, integrated (slow-blow, internal)
- IP20 Protection rating
Phoenix Contact Specification:
- Type: Switching
- Style: DIN Rail
- Input range: 85~264VAC
- Output range: 18~29.5VDC, 5A
- Input Connector Type: Screw Terminal Block
- Dimension: 130 x 125 x 40 mm
- Unit of Measure: Per Each
- Net weight: 0.7 kg
- Mounting position: horizontal DIN rail NS 35, EN 60715
- Application: Power Management,Mining,Food,Pharma,Chemical,Oil,etc.
Be the first to review “Phoenix Contact QUINT PS 1AC 24VDC 5 Power Supply”