Phoenix Contact TRIO PS 1AC 24DC 2.5A Power Supply Unit
Phoenix Contact TRIO PS 1AC 24DC 2.5A Overview: Suitable for worldwide applications with a wide range input voltage, and with adjustable output compensation can be made for long cable runs and battery charging applications, can be used on networks where the phases become imbalanced, withstands up to 300Vac input.
TRIO POWER is the DIN-rail-mountable power supply unit with basic functions. With an output voltage of 12 V DC, 24 V DC and 48 V DC and 1- and 3-phase versions with 60 W or 960 W, its particularly suited for use in series production in mechanical engineering. The wide-range input and international certification package allows worldwide implementation.
The high MTBF of 500,000 h stands for high supply reliability. The devices can connect in parallel to increase the capacity and redundancy.The clear LED signaling and the device connection with double terminal block for plus and minus for fast potential distribution further advantages of this device series. A third terminal block simplifies the grounding on the secondary side. All power supply units are idle proof and short circuit proof and provide a regulated and adjustable output voltage.
- Single-phase power supplies 85 to 264Vac input and a 600 Vdc version
- Operating temperature range 0 to +70°C
- Applications: Used worldwide in all industrial sectors due to a wide-range input and an international approval package these include motors, valves, and solenoids.
- AC or DC Input Voltage: Ac
- AC or DC Output Voltage: Dc
- Input Voltage: 85 → 264V ac
- Output Voltage: 24V dc
- Output Current: 2.5A
- Power Rating: 60W
- Number of Outputs: 1
- Electrical Phase: 1
- Type: Switch Mode
- Ripple And Noise: 30mV Pk-Pk
- Efficiency: 86%
- Minimum Temperature: -25°C
- Mounting Type: DIN Rail Mount
- Maximum Temperature: +70°C
- Load Regulation: ±1%