Phoenix Contact Ups QUINT 24dc 24dc 40
Uninterruptible power supply with IQ technology for DIN rail mounting, input: 24 V DC, output: 24 V DC/40 A, including mounted universal DIN rail adapter UTA 107/30.
Uninterruptible battery power supply units are the ideal solution to an unstable mains supply. With IQ technology they provide information regarding the charging state, remaining runtime and the service life of your rechargable battery module. Now, also available, a UPS with intergrated rechargable battery.
Phoenix Contact QUINT POWER Series – Single-Phase Primary-Switched Power Supply Unit:
For extreme operating conditions, use the ideally matched combination of PLUGTRAB SEC surge protection device and the powerful QUINT POWER power supply of the fourth generation. However, should your fourth-generation QUINT POWER become damaged in the first five years following purchase despite the use of this combination, you will receive a free replacement .
- Product Attribute: Attribute Value Series QUINT POWER Series
- Dimensions: 130 H x 47 W x 125 D
- Mounting Type: DIN Rail Mount
- Output Type: Screw Terminal
- Supply Voltage: 18-30V DC
- Input Voltage: 24V DC
- Type: Industrial
- Output Voltage: 24 VDC
- Weight: 1.5 lbs. (0.7 kg)
- Startup of heavy loads, thanks to dynamic boost
- Preventive function monitoring reports critical operating states before errors occur
- High efficiency and long service life with low power dissipation and low heating
- Space savings in the control cabinet, thanks to a narrow, slim-line design
- Free selection between Push-in and screw connection
- QUINT POWER is the powerful 60 – 960 W DC power supply unit for universal use With its wide-range input, single and three-phase versions, and international approval package, this solution is unrivalled
- QUINT POWER provides reliable power supply: generously dimensioned capacitors ensure mains buffering of over 20 ms at full load
- Full output power is provided by all three-phase devices, even in the event of a permanent phase failure
- Quick, tool-free installation with Push-in connection technology
- Increased service life and availability of the system