Pilz PNOZ MM0P 24V
The base units Pilz PNOZ MM0P 24 VDC and PNOZmm0p-T are not modular and expandable. The base unit PNOZ mm0.1p can be expanded on the left-hand side with safe link modules, communication modules and fieldbus modules; contact expansion modules are available for the right-hand side. The base unit PNOZ mm0.2p has an integrated multi-link interface.
The function of the safety system’s inputs and outputs depends on the safety circuit created using the PNOZmulti Configurator. A chip card is used to download the safety circuit to the base unit. The base unit has 2 microcontrollers that monitor each other. They evaluate the input circuits and switch the outputs accordingly.
- Can configure in the PNOZmulti Configurator.
- Semiconductor outputs: 4 safety outputs Depending on the application, up to PL e of EN ISO 13849-1 and up to SIL CL 3 of EN IEC 62061.
- 12 inputs for connecting, for example: – E-STOP pushbuttons, – Two-hand button, – Safety gate limit switches, – Start buttons, – Light beam devices, – Scanners, – Enabling switches, – PSEN, – Operating mode selector switches, – Safety mats.
- 8 configurable inputs/outputs Can be configured as: – Inputs or Outputs for standard applications.
- Display for: – Error messages, – State of supply voltage, – State of the inputs and outputs, – Status information, – Unit information.
- Number of digital inputs: 12
- Supply voltage (V): 24,0
- Supply voltage type: DC
- Power consumption DC: 35.0 W
- Version for extreme environ. conditions: Standard
- Configurable I/Os: 8
- Number of test pulse outputs: 4
- Semiconductor outputs: 4
- Permitted number of expansion modules: 0
- Positive switching 1pole SC outputs cat3: 4
- Approvals: CE;cULus Listed;TÜV;BG;CCC;KCC