Pilz PNOZ X3 AC/DC Relay
The PNOZ X3 range of Safety Relays by PILZ introduces your circuit to a safety related interruption wherein the primary applications are typically in potential hazardous environments where you need that quick power cut off. Particularly useful in automated environments with high foot traffic such as factories and warehouses.
- LED indicator statuses to support switching channel status between 1 or 2 signals & also for monitoring the supply voltage currently in the relay.
- Semiconductor output signals: switch status channel 1 / 2.
- 3 safety contacts and 1 auxiliary contact.
- Several connection outputs & status indicators.
- Your opening and closing of the safety function relays is tested automatically within each on-off cycle.
- A monitored manual reset is available in this unit.
- DIN rail mounting as standard.
- The circuit is redundant with built in self-monitoring.
- Reliable X3 functionality means your safety function remains effective even in the event of component failure.
- The transformer is short circuit proof and an electronic fuse is used on a DC supply.
- Application: Emergency stop buttons,Safety gate limit switches,Reset buttons,Light barriers.
- Supply Voltage: 24V ac/dc
- Number of Channels: 2
- Function: Safety Switch/Interlock
- Safety Contacts: 3
- Range: PNOZ X
- Reset Method: Automatic, Monitored
- Approvals: CE, cULus Listed, TÜV, KOSHA, CCC.