Pilz PZE X4V Safety Relay
Pilz PZE X4V Overview: It primarily used for increasing the number of contacts you can use between your safety related control devices such as E stops, safety gates and more. The reliability Safety Relay technology from PILZ means you can control your environment with confidence that the safety status is being monitored.
- Universal power supply, compatible with many different outlets of power sources
- LED indicator for switching your channel status from 1 to 2 and also to monitor your supply voltage
- Plug in terminal connections with either a spring loaded terminal or screw terminal giving you versatility in where your unit can be used
- Feedback loop monitoring come with all base units allowing you to monitor the safety loop and identify hazards before they happen
- Single or Dual channel input operation (Single channel are used more beneficially with smaller type machines where you need to use a dedicated logic device that only has a small function to cut off in an emergency – Dual allows you to take control of more safety circuits and control a greater amount of control zones at any given time)
- Earth fault in the feedback loop can detect depending on the base unit that use.
- Supply Voltage: 24V DC
- Number of Channels: 1
- Function: Expansion Module
- Safety Contacts: 4