CA3 USBCB 01 Programming Cable
USB Data Transfer Cable CA3 USBCB 01 is for downloading screen data created with Screen Editor & Logic Program software to the display unit via USB.The USB Data Transfer Cable’s compatible OS depends on each Screen Editor & Logic Program Software. Please make sure to check your USB Data Transfer Cable’s compatible OS by the Screen Editor & Logic Program Software’s manuals.
- The USB Data Transfer Cable’s driver is contained on the CD-ROM or DVD-ROM of your Screen Editor & Logic Program Software. For driver installations, please refer to this Screen Editor & Logic Program Software’s manuals.
- The USB Data Transfer Cable NOT compatible with GP-PRO/PBIII C-Package
The USB Data Transfer Cable attached to a personal computer’s USB port. The cable’s other connector should attach to the Display unit’s USB port. Also, this cable’s connectors are exactly the same. Connecting either connector to either unit will not cause any problems.
- When connecting the USB Data Transfer Cable to your PC or to the Display, be sure to insert the cable’s connector at the correct 90o angle. Failure to do so may damage either the connector or the main unit.
- Since the data transfer cable’s connector case is metal, be sure it does not contact the charged section of any other equipment.
The USB Data Transfer Cable (CA3-USBCB-01) driver included with GP-Pro EX development software. When a CA3-USBCB-01 data transfer cable plugged into a USB port on the PC, the driver should be detected automatically after installation of GP-Pro EX software or the Transfer Tool.
- Manufacturer : Pro-Face
- Product type : USB Data Transfer Cable (3m)
- I/F Type : USB
- Connector Type : USB (Series A Plug)
- Rated Voltage : 5V DC (Powered from USB bus)
- Power Consumption : 0.7W (Max)
- Ambient Temperature : 0°C to 50°C
- Storage Temperature : -10°C to +60°C
- Ambient Humidity : 10% to 90%RH (No condensation, wet bulb temperature: 39oC or less)
- Storage Humidity : 10% to 90%RH (No condensation, wet bulb temperature: 39oC or less)
- External Dimensions (Cable length) : 2.05m +/- 0.1m