Proface GP2500 HMI Touch
Proface GP2500 HMI Touch overview: The GP2000 family offers one of the largest selections of on HMI protocol connectivity available. In addition to Ethernet and serial communication protocols supported, various optional industrial network interfaces are also available. Add-in powerful data collection software and web-enabled features, the GP2000 family of operator interface touch screens, offers best-in-class HMI performance.
The GP2500 operator interface touch screen is designed for non-Ethernet communication applications. Communication to PLC’s, temperature controllers, inverters, bar code readers and other devices is via the serial port or optional network communication module. The CompactFlash Port provides large non-volatile memory storage for in-field system upgrades, logged production data, imported jpegs, recipes, historical alarming and ongoing machine maintenance information.The CompactFlash Port provides large non-volatile memory storage for production data, imported jpegs, recipes, historical alarming and machine maintenance information.
- Series: GP2000 Series
- Size: 10.4″
- Display Type Colour: TFT
- Colours: 256 Colours
- Resolution: 640 x 480 pixels
- Effective Display Area (mm): 211.2(W) × 158.4(H)
- Brightness Control: 4 levels of adjustment available via touch panel
- Character Sizes*2: 8 × 8 dots, 8 × 16 dots, 16 × 16 dots, 32 × 32 dots
- Application Memory: Flash Eprom 4MB
- Data Backup Memory: 256KB SRAM – uses lithium battery*4
- Touch Panel Resolution: 32 x 24 keys/ screen – 1 or 2 point touch