Schneider Electric ATV12H075M2 0.75kW Altivar 12
Schneider Electric ATV12H075M2 Overview: The Altivar ATV12 Series is made up from Variable Speed Drives for small machines with a three-phase 240 V 0. 18 to 4 kW asynchronous motors. This type of VFD has a low voltage, high performance and excellent power. The Altivar 12 features plug and play installation, integrated functions and alternative base plate versions which enables them to be suitable for applications involving simple machinery.
- Drive thermal detection is provided by a build-in PTC probe in the power module.
- The ATV12 is compatible with the ATV11, but there are some differences that exist between both drives.
- Variable speed asynchronous motor drive.
- Increased productivity due to their advanced, intelligent functions.
- Easy communication to other machine components because of the integrated universal Modbus serial link.
- Offers a high quality drive for the factory setting, from the very first time you power up.
- When breaking or acceleration there is a high dynamic performance.
- Features excellent speed regulations on machine load surges.
- Created and designed to give easy instillation and wiring.
- Super-fast detection and protection against motor current peaks.
- Featuring a three level menu structure – Reference, monitoring and configuration modes.
- There is a Bluetooth option for downloading or accessing settings with a PC or mobile phone.
- Discreet in size but big and powerful on performance.
- This series can be used for mechanical and electrical instillations, please refer to the user manual for more information.
- Power Rating: 0.75kW
- Number of Phase: 1
- Supply Voltage: 230V
- Output Frequency: 400Hz
- Current Rating: 8.5A
- Series: ALTIVAR 12
- IP Rating: IP20
- Field Bus Communication Type: ModBus
- Control Panel: Yes
- Ambient Temperature: -10 → +40°C