Schneider Electric BMXAMO0802 Analog Output Module
Schneider Electric BMXAMO0802 Overview: The input/output modules housed in plastic cases which provide IP20 protection for all the electronic parts.Suppose the BMX DAO 1605 module with sixteen 220 VAC outputs producing 0.3 A per channel. For an ambient temperature reading of between 0°C and 40°C, the maximum admissible current in the module equal to 16 x 0.3 A = 4.8 A (2,4 A per 8-channel group maximum). Above 40°C, the downgrading curve must apply. At 60°C, the maximum current in 220 Vac must not exceed 4.8 A x 0.6 = 2.9 A (1.5 A per 8-channel group maximum). This value corresponds to 10 outputs at 0.3 A or to 16 outputs at 0.18 A.
The discrete input/output modules are powered by the bus of the rack. The modules may be handled without turning off power supply to the rack, without damage or disturbance to the PLC.
Features / Benefits
- Innovative I/O and robust
- International certifications (including marine, ATEX, nuclear)
- Hot swap
- Wide selection of modules: digital I/Os, analog I/Os, expert, communication
- Long term offer (new)
- Type: Analog Output Module
- Analog Outputs: 8
- Isolated Signals: Non-Isolated
- Connectors: 20 point BMXFTB2000 terminal block