Schneider Electric BMXDRA1605 Output Module
Schneider Electric BMXDRA1605 Overview: The input/output modules housed in plastic cases which provide IP20 protection for all the electronic parts.Suppose the BMX DAO 1605 module with sixteen 220 VAC outputs producing 0.3 A per channel. For an ambient temperature reading of between 0°C and 40°C, the maximum admissible current in the module equal to 16 x 0.3 A = 4.8 A (2,4 A per 8-channel group maximum). Above 40°C, the downgrading curve must apply. At 60°C, the maximum current in 220 Vac must not exceed 4.8 A x 0.6 = 2.9 A (1.5 A per 8-channel group maximum). This value corresponds to 10 outputs at 0.3 A or to 16 outputs at 0.18 A.
The discrete input/output modules are powered by the bus of the rack. The modules may be handled without turning off power supply to the rack, without damage or disturbance to the PLC.
- Type: Discrete Output Module
- Series: Modicon M340
- Number of Output: 16
- Output Type: Discrete, Relay
- Output Voltage: 24VDC, 240VAC
- Description: Schneider Electric Discrete output module M340 – 16 outputs – relay – 24 V DC
- Electrical Connection: 20-Way Connector
- Ambient Air Temperature For Operation: 0-60 C
- Degree Of Protection: IP20
- Weight (kg): 0.165
Be the first to review “Schneider Electric BMXDRA1605”