Schneider Electric XBTGT5330
The XBTGT5330 is a Magelis XBTGT Advanced Touchscreen Panel with a back-lit color LCD display and Thin Film Transistors screen technology. It has a 10.4 inch display that is 640 by 480 pixels VGA. It has a Magelis operating system and uses Vijeo Designer software. The XBTGT5330 also has a CPU RISC processor with a frequency of 266 MHz.
The XBTGT5330 has 512 kB of backup SRAM data and an application memory of 32 MB. The panel has a number of integrated connection types, shown below:
- Power supply with removable screw terminal block
- Digital input with a removable screw terminal block
- COM2 serial link RJ45 RS485
- Siemens MPI (187.5 kbits/s)
- COM1 serial link Male SUB-D 9 RS232C/RS422/RS485
- Audio output with a removable screw terminal block
- 3 digital outputs with removable screw terminal block
- 2 USB type A master ports
Substitution of XBTGT5330 to HMIGTO5310:
- VijeoDesigner applications are 100 % compatible
- The cut-out is identical.
- Screen resolution limited to VGA.
- The communication ports are identical except on COM1 , no RS422-RS485 signal only RS232C For RS422-RS485 link , use a cables with converter like TSXPCX1030 for Schneider Twido/Premium PLC or XBTZ980+XBTZG919 for Mitsubishi FX PLC
- Same certifications.
- No support of SoMachine PLC functions
- No extension Bus for Fieldbus modules ( Profibus , DeviceNet , CANopen )
- Only one USB port Host type A
- No auxiliary interface for speaker or alarm output
- Better Screen color TFT LED 65K , More Flash Memory , addition mini-USB Device port and use of SD card slot.
- Manufacturer Series: XBT GT
- Product Range: Magelis XBTGT
- Display Type: TFT
- Display size: 10.4 inch
- Rated Supply Voltage: 24V
- Supply External: Source
- Operating system: Magelis
- Power consumption: 30 W
- Touch sensitive zone: 1024 x 1024