SICK Rotary Encoder ars60 aaa08192 Singleturn
SICK Encoder ars60 aaa08192 At a glance:
- Absolute singleturn encoder
- Resolution: up to 15 bits (32,768 increments)
- Electrical interface: SSI with gray code type or gray capped
- Electrical interface: Parallel with gray, gray capped, binary, BCD code type
- Zero-set function
- Mechanical interfaces: face mount flange, servo flange, blind and through hollow shaft
- Enclosure rating: Up to IP66
- Optical and magnetic variants for the widest range of requirements
- Reduced maintenance costs thanks to magnetic, wearless scanning in single and multiturn design
- High level of productivity due to optical encoders with a high level of precision and fast calculation of positions
- Robust design for maximum system availability, even in extreme environmental conditions
- Absolutely compact – specially suited in cases where installation space is tight
- Flexible integration in all common networks
A rotary encoder, also called a shaft encoder, is an electro-mechanical device that converts the angular position or motion of a shaft or axle to analog or digital output signals.
There are two main types of rotary encoder: absolute and incremental. The output of an absolute encoder indicates the current shaft position, making it an angle transducer. The output of an incremental encoder provides information about the motion of the shaft, which typically is processed elsewhere into information such as position, speed and distance.
Rotary encoders are used in a wide range of applications that require monitoring or control, or both, of mechanical systems, including industrial controls, robotics, photographic lenses, computer input devices such as optomechanical mice and trackballs, controlled stress rheometers, and rotating radar platforms.
- Optical: This uses a light shining onto a photodiode through slits in a metal or glass disc. Reflective versions also exist. This is one of the most common technologies. Optical encoders are very sensitive to dust.
ars60 aaa08192 Manual
Show Other Products
Call us at +88 01670070357
Be the first to review “SICK Rotary Encoder ars60 aaa08192 Singleturn”