Siemens 6AV2 123 2GB03 0AX0 7″ KTP 700 Simatic HMI
Siemens 6AV2 123 2GB03 0AX0 Overview: Every SIMATIC Basic Panel is designed with the IP65 protection class and is ideal for simple visualization tasks, even in harsh environments. Additional advantages include integrated software functions such as a reporting system, recipe management, or graph functions. These high-resolution screens display 64k colours and can work both in vertical and horizontal mode. The USB interface allows for connecting of keyboard, mouse or barcode scanner. It can also be used for transferring data. Screens are especially energy-efficient due to their 100% dimmable brightness.
- The ideal entry-level series for operating and monitoring simple machines and plants.
- Clear process representation thanks to the use of pixel-graphics displays.
- Engineered in the TIA Portal.
- Mounting compatibility with SIMATIC HMI Comfort Panels and existing SIMATIC HMI Basic Panels 4“ and 6“.
- High-resolution, dimmable wide-screen displays with 64.000 colours.
- Innovative user interface and improved usability thanks to new controls and graphics.
- Interface for connection with various PLCs.
- Versions for PROFIBUS or PROFINET.
- Equipped with all the necessary basic functions such as alarm logging, recipe management, plots, vector graphics, and language switching.
- Can be configured by using WinCC flexible Compact or alternatively the HMI configuration software of the STEP7 Basic Engineering Software for S7-1200.
- Simple connection to the controller via integral Ethernet interface or a separate version with RS485/422.
- Manufacturer Series: KTP 700
- Display Type: TFT
- Display Size: 7 inch
- Supply Voltage: 24V dc
- Resolution: 800 x 480pixels
- Number of Ports: 1
- Port Type: Ethernet
- Onboard Memory: 10 MB
- Backlighting: Yes
- Maximum Operating Temperature: +50°C
- Minimum Operating Temperature: 0°C
- IP Rating: IP65