Siemens 6EP1331 1SH02 Power Supply
Siemens 6EP1331 1SH02 Overview: Our miniature power supply units in the same design as the logic modules offer great performance in the smallest space. Efficiency has been improved across the entire load range, and the low-power losses in no-load operation ensure efficient operation. The power supplies are suitable for universal use due to their wide-range input for single phase networks and operation with direct voltage. They also have a wide operating temperature range, comprehensive certifications and switch-on behaviour optimised for capacitive loads. These reliable power supplies with their flat, stepped profile can be used flexibly in numerous applications such as in distribution boards.
To increase the 24 V availability, the LOGO!Power supplies can combine with DC UPS, redundancy and selectivity modules.
- Single phase, wide input range 85 V to 264 V ac or 110 V to 300 V dc.
- Wide temperature range: -20°C to 70°C.
- Installation depth of 55 mm.
- High efficiency across the entire load range.
- Power reserve on starting up through 1.5 times the rated current for capacitive loads.
- Input voltage: 100-240VAC
- Output type: 1.3A/24VDC
- Output Current: 1.3A
- Power Rating: 30W
- Electrical Phase: 1
- Type: Switch Mode
- Minimum Temperature: -20°C
- Mounting Type: DIN Rail
- Maximum Temperature: +55°C
- Ripple And Noise: 200mV Pk-Pk
- Efficiency: 82%