Siemens 6GK1 415 2AA00 Profibus DP/AS Interface Module
Siemens 6GK1 415 2AA00 Overview: The DP/AS-i Link 20E module is both a PROFIBUS DP slave and an AS master at the same time:
The DP/AS-i Link 20E module connects the actuator-sensor interface with PROFIBUS DP. Using the DP/AS-i Link 20E module, you can access the inputs and outputs of the AS-i slaves from PROFIBUS DP. Depending on the slave type, you can access binary values or analog values. The following AS-i slaves can use:
– Standard Slaves / AS–i Analog Slaves
– Slaves with the extended addressing mode
- Profibus DP/AS Interface Module link 20
- SIMATIC Interface Module
- DPV0 mode: In the DPV0 mode and using a maximum of 32/32 bytes from the I/O area. Up to 62 digital AS-i slaves can operate at a transmission rate of 9.6 Kbps up to 12 Mbps. The command interface and the simple access to the AS-i analog values using the AS-i slave profile 7.3/7.4 are not available in the DPV0 mode.
- DPV1 mode: In the DPV1–/DPx mode and using a maximum of 32/32 bytes from the I/O area. Up to 62 digital AS-i slaves can operate at a transmission rate of 9.6 Kbps up to 12 Mbps. In addition to this, the services read_record/write_record allow a maximum of 32 AS-i analog slaves with up to 4 analog I/O channels to operate.
- IP Protection: IP20