SIEMENS Micromaster 420
The MicroMaster 420 is a range of VSDs from the Siemens MicroMaster family. 6SE6 420 2UC17 5AA1 is part of this range and is a 0.75 kW, 3 A drive with a supply of 200…240V AC. The VSD has many characteristics to make it ideal a large spectrum of applications, in particular industrial pumps and fans. Northern Industrial continue to provide spare new and refurbished MicroMaster parts and repairs.
6SE6 420 2UC17 5AA1 Features:
The 6SE6420-2UC17-5AA1 and the entire MicroMaster 420 series has a modular design to enable the user to tailor the variable speed drive exactly to their application. Ease of use and flexibility are the key advantages of the Micro 420 series. Main features include:
- Simple start up with guides
- Low-energy mode
- Modular construction for maximum flexibility
- Protection for motor and variable frequency drive
- Six programmable isolated digital inputs
- Two scalable analogue inputs
- Two programmable analogue outputs
- Three programmable relay outputs
- In-built PID control
- Low noise motor operation
- 0.75kW Variable Speed Drive without Filter
- 1/3 phase AC 200 V
- 3 x DI, 1 x DO, 1 x AO, 1 x Relay
- Speed Control Range – 0Hz to 650Hz.
- Overload – 150% x 60seconds.
- Braking – DC braking, compound braking.
- 1 Analogue Input, 3 Digital Inputs, 1 Analogue Output, 1 Relay Output
- Input Current – 6.2A
- Input Voltage – 1ph 200-240V ± 10%, 47-63Hz