Siemens 6SE6440 2AD31 1CA1
The Siemens 6SE6440 2AD31 1CA1 Micromaster 440 is an AC vector drive designed for automation applications that require broad functionality and dynamic response. The Micromaster 440 features an integrated brake chopper and has the ability to stop at a target position without an encoder. This ensures outstanding precision during braking and short declaration ramps. The sophisticated vector control function ensures precise speed control, even when sudden load changes occur.
The Siemens Micromaster 440 is a high performance vector control inverter, offering more advanced and sophisticated control in automation applications.An operator panel will be required to operate this unit or to modify the factory set parameters.The 400 series family is the next step in the evolution of the Micromaster inverter range. It builds on the success of the previous versions, which made it a global favourite for motor control.
Features and benefits:
- A high performance vector control inverter, offering more advanced or sophisticated control.
- Overload capability, 200% rated current for 3s, 150% rated current for 60s (within 5mins).
- High quality integrated PID controller (auto tuning).
- Integral class A EMC filter on specified units.
- Uses the same accessories as the Micromaster 420, e.g. operation panels & filter.
- Integrated braking chopper.
- Power Rating : 11 kW
- Phase : 3
- Supply Voltage : 400 V ac
- Output Frequency : 0 → 550Hz
- Rated current (LO): 33.80A
- Rated current (HO): 23.10A
Be the first to review “Siemens 6SE6440 2AD31 1CA1 Inverter Drive”