High Quality Siemens Logo PLC Cable
Siemens Logo PLC Cable :
Siemens Logo PLC Cable USB version.
Support Windows2000 / Windows XP / Windows7 / Windows8 / Windows10.
It is a programming cable that uses the USB interface to convert the peripheral port signal to serial connection. Programming is provided through the USB interface connector and serial peripheral signal converter programming, under computer operation control, simulating computers USB interface to traditional serial (commonly known as COM port), thus using the current programming software, software communication and monitoring software. The cable’s working power comes from the LOGO controller’s USB port and programming port.
Cable Specifications :
- Brand: AMSAMOTION
- Model: USB-LOGO
- Support USB-CABLE operating system Windows7/Windows8/Windows10 (WinNT4/95/98/Me/DOS is not supported).
- Support USB-CABLE programming software version LOGO, Soft V4.0 and above.
- Fully compatible with standard USB V2.0.
- Power supplied by USB bus and the programming port of LOGO Controller.
- Optical isolation voltage 1000VDC.
- Support UART data format Data78, stop bit12, check odd/even/no parity.
- Each PC only supports one USB cable.
- Working temperature -20 0C~75 0C.
- Cable Length 2.5meters, color black.
- Software: Soft Comfort
- Connect your LOGO! with the LOGO PLC cable to a COM port of your PC.
- Switch LOGO PLC to transfer mode.
- Switch LOGO into transfer mode by switching on the LOGO power supply with the LOGO PC
cable plugged in.Switch the LOGO! from RUN mode to STOP state by simultaneously pressing the arrow keys ? and ? and the OK button.
Then in the LOGO! display you navigate to the “PC/Card..” menu and then to the Transfer mode.
- Switch the LOGO! from RUN mode to STOP state by pressing the ESC key. Then in the LOGO display you navigate to the “PC/Card.”
menu and then to the Transfer mode. switch your LOGO! into transfer mode by switching on the LOGO! power supply with the LOGO!-PC cable plugged in. After startup without the PC cable plugged in,
the LOGO! automatically goes into RUN mode as long as LOGO! has a valid control program.
- The control program can only be transferred to the LOGO! if the LOGO! is in the STOP state and is in the main menu and not in a menu dialog.
Switch the LOGO! from RUN mode to STOP state by pressing the ESC key.If program transfer is then initiated on the PC in LOGO!Soft Comfort, the LOGO! automatically goes into transfer mode.