Siemens MP277 HMI 10″ Touch 6av6643 0cd01 1ax1
Siemens mp277 HMI 10″ touch 6av6643 0cd01 1ax1 is perfectly suited for mid performance machine operating and monitoring applications, the Siemens 6AV6643-0CD01-1AX1 offers a 10.4″ high-resolution TFT displays display, a responsive touch interface and has Microsoft Window CE 5.0 pre-installed as standard. By using Windows CE, Siemens has combined the legendary, rugged construction of the Simatic Operator Panels with the flexibility of desktop PCs.
On the back of the Siemens 6AV6643 0CD01 1AX1 you will find a variety of interfaces including:
- RS 485 / RS 422 Interface for Process Connections (PPI, MPI, Profibus DP up to 12 Mbits)
- 2 x USB for memory stick, mouse, keyboards, printer, barcode readers, UPS and downloading / uploading the configuration
- Ethernet (TCP/IP) for exchanging data with a higher level PC, connection of a network printer, downloading and uploading the configuration
- Slot for SD/Multi Media Card
These are all visible on the pictures on the Northern Industrial website. The use of standard hardware and software interfaces offer increased flexibility, for example the MP277 support standard Windows storage formats (CSV) for archives and recipes enabling processing with Microsoft Excel, Open Office or Google Docs. One feature we love at Northern Industrial is the recipe management. Unlike older Simatic Operator Panels, recipes can stored on a removable SD card which fits into the MultiMedia card solt. This means replacing a broken operater panel with one of our refurbished 6AV6643-0CD01-1AX1 is easy.
6AV6643-0CD01-1AX1 siemens mp277 HMI 10″ touch ACCESSORIES
There is also a range of accessories available to enhance the functionality of your MP 277 HMI should you need to. These accessories able to purchase separately from Northern Industrial.
- RS 422 to RS 232 Converter – If you want to use the MP 277 touch panel with PLCs from other manufacturers, the RS 422 to RS 232 allows you to do that. This does exactly what it sounds like it does, converts RS 422 input signals to RS 232 signals. The part number for this converter is 6AV6671-8XE00-0AX0.
- PC/PPI Cable – This cable is used for updating the operating system on your HMI, resetting it to factory settings or for data transfer. The cable connected to the HMI via the RS 422/RS 485 port, it converts input signals to RS 232 signals. To order this part, the model number is 6ES7901-3CB30-0XA0.
- 90° Elbow Adapter – This is a handy accessory for installations where space is limited as it can be used at the RS 422/RS 485 interface. 6AV6671-8XD00-0AX0 is the order number.
- Clamping Frame – Achieve an IP65 degree of protection or enclosure type 4X/type 12 with the clamping frame. For the 10 inch touchscreen MP 277, the clamping kit order number is 6AV6671-8XS00-0AX0.
REPAIRING YOUR MP277
We been repairing industrial monitors for over years and have done our fair share of MP277 repairs. So if you’ve got no display.Unresponsive touchscreen or a cracked screen then it is likely that we can help you out. As you can see we offer fixed price repairs on this model and offer a warranty. What’s more, if your MP277 is beyond economical repair, you won’t be charged. Our unique No Fix No Fee promise is exactly as it sounds. If we can’t fix it you won’t pay us a penny and we will even send it back to you or scrap it free of charge.
Siemens MP277 Manual
Show Other Products
Be the first to review “Siemens MP277 HMI 10″ touch”